According to "Law Practice Today.Org",
What can a "Typical Law Firm Do"?
- Create a cyber aware culture across your entire organization, including your vendors/supply chain.
- Rely on multiple layers of data protections that involves pervasive use of encryption and strong authentication.
- Run breach readiness assessments and drills to see how your organization would react when something inevitably happens.
- Determine the relative value of breach impacts, so you can prepare in advance. For example, a nuisance intrusion into non-core systems, if caught and contained in time, may not bring the repercussions of attorney-client data being stolen.
- Obtain cyber risk insurance for the value of risk (damage, disruption, etc.) that cannot be mitigated.
What a Law Office needs is a Cyber Security Professional Company to assess and protect its data. Set up specific paramaters with the staff to follow to insure safe data. A Law Office needs Binary Protectors.
Peace Of Mind Isn’t Priceless.
Call (888) 994-WIFI 
To speak with one of our Cyber Security Professionals
Click Tab to go to each service: